Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Transfer music from iTunes to Android devices

No matter you are young or old, you can't live without music every day. Music seems to be our spiritual health products, it can adjust our mood, let us live more healthy and happy. Music is so important in our daily life that I can't lose it. But unfortunately, I recently encountered a problem, I recently changed a Android phone, but my song in iTunes, I am worried about how to transfer my songs from the iTunes to the phone. I am too lazy, in my opinion, to download songs is also a very troublesome and time-consuming, and some songs are more difficult to download, so I was wondering if there is a software to solve my problems?

Fortunately, in the introduction of a friend, I bought the MobileGo software, this software helps me to
transferredc the songs from iTunes to my Android phone. This software is suitable for a lot of Android phones, such as Samsung, HUAWEI, OPPO, XiaoMi, etc.. It is not only suitable for Android mobile phone, also applies to iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPad Pro and other iOS 10/9 devices. At the same time, it can only help you transfer music, can also help you transfer photos, contacts, audio,video from iOS & Android devices, etc.. With it, your data will have a home.


What a powerful software!It have been trusted by millions users.




Transfer Songs from iPhone/iPod to Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

This article teach new Samsung users switch musics from iPhone/iPod to Samsung directly,the program works with iTunes. So, install the iTunes on your computer if you have done it.

Step 1.Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 and iPhone to Computer
First of all,please running the iOS to Android Music Transfer porgram on your computer and then click to open it. At this moment, connect your old iPhone and Samsung S7 into PC with data line.

For more detailed information about the connected Samsung and iPhone, you can click Details on the main interface.

Step 2. Allow USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S7
If you want to sync iPhone music to Android device, such as Samsung Galaxy/HTC One/Google Pixel/LG, etc., you need to go to the device to allow debugging mode.
Step 3. Transfer Music Between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5
To move music between iPhone and Samsung,please switch to "Music" option so the song list will come out on the screen. Tick the box in front of the songs that want to move to Samsung phone and go to "Export" > "Export to Samsung".
Step 4. Complete Transferring and Play iPhone Songs on Samsung
In this step,the program begin transferring all audio from old iPhone to new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge,during the switching processing,please keep connecting two phones with computer and waiting it.After that, if you move iPhone to Samsung device, which can be done with switching the device name on top left corner, the switched items are shown.
Only few minutes,your iPhone music have been transferred to Android Samsung phone,now you can play previous music on Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3,etc. Besides, it is free in trial. So, why download and have a try now?

How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone XS

Summary: my worry is, if my iPhone XS loses data, how can I retrieve my lost data? We need to use a powerful and simple tool to do this. Thi...