Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Apple's upcoming Iphone8, what do you think?

In June this year, apple developers conference will be held as scheduled. According to foreign media revealed that Apple's highlights this year will be ios11. If there is no accident, iOS will debut this fall with Apple's new iPhone8.
As we all know, Apple has recently updated the old model 4S and 5 have been abandoned. But there are more uncomfortable for fruit powder!
Now from where developers got the news that Apple plans to release this year iOS11 will fully stop the 32 software support, there will be a lot of iOS software will be off the shelf, so still use 32 bit Apple software shoes to be prepared in advance.
Apple will this year into a comprehensive 64 times, see here, certainly a lot of fans unhappy, think this is forcing you to change. But Apple believes that the 32 is the product of the times, the 32 system has been unable to meet the smooth operation of the new system.

In this regard, Apple users, how do you see?

According to foreign media reports, apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is often affectionately referred to as - ward, he can be a tech geek, often published some of the science and technology and the views of the future. In the second week of the week before the upcoming Silicon Valley diffuse exhibition, he talked about the media on the Samsung Note 7 and Samsung Galaxy S8 view, said it has ordered a S8, not ready to buy S8 Plus.
Watts said: "I bought a lot of Android phone, which has a year. I also bought a Note 7, and very like iris recognition unlock phone. Then I took it to China, and found that the battery problem is not caused by overcharge, but the battery inside the problem. So I put it in the oven, in case it caught fire. Then I exchange, then there are problems. But I really like that phone, I have booked a Samsung Galaxy S8 - is the basic version, not ready to buy Plus version.
I like the border of the surface, before also used Galaxy S6, although my favorite phone is Google, such as Nexus series, Google Pixel... I like to use the finger back in the fuselage.
But Samsung Galaxy S8 made a major change, the next generation of iPhone will have to change it? It is said that the next generation of iPhone in addition to a few buttons, all screen. But now Galaxy S8 has come, and even the Home key is not, all screen."
It is suggested that ward has been completely impressed S8 full screen design, the new generation of iPhone function is not optimistic about it?

How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone XS

Summary: my worry is, if my iPhone XS loses data, how can I retrieve my lost data? We need to use a powerful and simple tool to do this. Thi...