Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Bypass Samsung S8 Lock Screen, How to Unlock Galaxy S8

I just bought a Samsung S8, this phone is really great that my work and life can not do without it. Yesterday, my son took my new cell phone while I wasn't paying attention. To see him on my cell phone, with my understanding of him, he will definitely get something new on my cell phone. But to make matters worse, he gave me a half hour later,to my surprise,my screen unlock password changed. He said he forgot to change the password. His answer was really a bolt from the blue for me, and God knows how much important information and information I have on my cell phone. I am very sad, I am trying to solve the problem, but how I can not lose any information on the premise of unlocking my cell phone?

Have you met the same situation? Do not worry, Android Lock Removal can help you unlock the screen completely. It can help you delete Android phone password, PIN, pattern and fingerprint. This tool is designed for unlocking. The most important thing is that it is almost applicable to all Android phones on the market, whether your phone is Samsung, LG, Google or HUAWEI, Android lock screen removal can be perfectly connected to solve your troubles.Therefore, for this software, unlocking your Samsung galaxy S8 is a trivial matter.


The following is a detailed description of the steps, please read patiently.

Download Win Download Mac

Steps to Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Without Losing Data

Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 to PC

Download and install the software on your computer, and then run the software, select the "Lock Screen Removal" among function list. At the same time, use the data cable to connect your Samsung S8 and PC. Then click on "Start" on the program.





Step 2. Enter into Download Mode

In accordance with the tips of the software to operate, so that your phone into the download mode.
1. Power off the phone.
2. Press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power button at the same time.
3. Press the Volume Up to enter Download Mode.

Step 3. Download recovery package

When your phone enters the download mode, the program will automatically download the recovery package for your devicem, you just have to wait. It won't take you too much time.

Step 4. Unlock your Samsung S8 without losing data


After the recovery package is downloaded, the software will begin to delete the screen lock, this process will not damage your phone data. When this process is complete, you can access your device directly and view any data in your phone without entering a password.



Download Win Download Mac

How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone XS

Summary: my worry is, if my iPhone XS loses data, how can I retrieve my lost data? We need to use a powerful and simple tool to do this. Thi...